The Galaxy S2 was the highest selling handset of all time managing to convert thousands of iPhone users to Google Android and now the release of the S3 is getting closer.
The release date of the S3 has been confirmed to be within the first quarter of 2012, in other words sometime before the end of March, which is soon!
Galaxy S3 features:
- The S3 will boast a Dual core 1.8ghz cpu making it faster
- It will come with Android 4.1, Ice Cream Sandwich, already installed
- There will be 2gb of internal memory
- An AMOLED 720p screen with a 4.6 display to make browsing a breeze
- A 12MP camera with Full HD 1080p video recording
- It is said to be even thinner than the S2
- A longer battery life than the S2
Impressed? We are.