I love nothing better than playing my favourite casino games at the Platinum Play online casino, but every now and then I dream of travelling the globe and playing a few hands at some of the most glamorous, scenic casinos in the world. Everyone has a different idea of what makes a casino the best, but I personally like one that combines a beautiful location on top of the gambling experience, so, in no particular order, here are some that catch my eye.
- The Casino de Monte Carlo in Monaco looks more like a royal palace than a place to play table games and slots, but for the past 150 years it has become a gambling paradise for the rich and famous.
- One look at the Venetian Macao and you might believe you are actually in Vegas, but this baby, modelled after the Vegas version, but its 550,000 square foot casino floor may actually be the largest in the world.
- The ultra-modern looking Jupiter’s Hotel and Casino in Queensland, Australia may look like a massive prop from a sci-fi movie, but the golden sandy beaches and Pacific Ocean spray will quickly remind you that you are still earthbound.
- I do love sun and sand, and that is perhaps why the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas seems so appealing; well, that and the fantastic casino housed inside, which hold the distinction of having a feature that separates it from just about every other casino in the world; windows, which offer a view of the stunning surrounding scenery.
- What would a best casinos list be without one from Las Vegas? Though not as sumptuous as the other here, the MGM Grand has a casino that boasts 4 different gaming areas spread across a massive 170,000 square foot area, meaning plenty of gaming options for her visitors.
These casinos may all be beautifully crafted behemoths, but I am quite comfortable in the knowledge that while my surroundings at home may not match theirs, I can still play all the same games, and more at Platinum Play.