All players that register a new Real Money account at Platinum Play are eligible for our New Player Welcome bonus. This comprises of 1,500 free bets and a 100% deposit match bonus, up to 200 free.
In order to withdraw winnings accumulated from that initial bonus, you will need to meet the casino’s wagering requirements.
What does that mean?
Bonus amounts credited to your Bonus Balance are subject to 30 times wagering requirements before they can be withdrawn. New Player Welcome Bonuses are subject to 40 times wagering requirements.
So, if you receive a bonus of $1, the wagering requirements on that amount will be $30. Simply put, you will need to place bets valued at $30 before you can withdraw any bonus winnings.
When your account is credited with a promotional bonus, these credits will be added to your Bonus Balance.
How to view your cash and bonus balance
- Log into your casino lobby
- On the bottom left-hand corner, hover over Credits
- It will show the split of your Cash and Bonus balance
Important things to keep in mind:
- When your account is credited with promotional bonus credits, these credits will be added to your Bonus Balance
- Once you have met the wagering requirements, all subsequent deposits will be added to your Cash Balance. If prior to meeting the full wagering requirements, your Bonus Balance drops below five casino credits and provided there are no bets in play at the time, then your wagering requirements will be considered met. For example, bets in play may include any unplayed Free Spins waiting on a slot game, or a bet waiting to end on a blackjack table
You can read more about wagering requirements here.