SOMETIMES YOU JUST NEED A LITTLE HELP
Do you have a query? No problem, we’ve got your back.
How do I register an account?
- Ensure that you are connected to the internet.
- Click Sign Up button.
- Register an account.
- Complete the registration process.
How do I deposit into my account?
- Once you have logged in, go to the Bank button.
- Under Deposit, select your deposit method.
What happens if my banking transaction times out?
Timeouts are usually caused by a technical error. If this happens, your funds may not reflect in your account. In cases like this, our Treasury Department will credit your casino account within two working days. Alternatively, you can chat to our player support staff.
How do I make a withdrawal?
- Click on the Bank button and select Withdrawal
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
- You can receive your money through various payment options. View them here
As a convenience to you, the money that you have chosen to withdraw will remain in your casino account for 24 hours, which means that you can reverse the withdrawal and use your funds to continue playing.
How do I reverse a withdrawal?
- Click on the Bank tab and select Reverse Withdrawal
- Your pending withdrawals will display
- Enter the new amount that you want to withdraw, or reverse the entire withdrawal
If you have any additional questions, chat to our player support staff.
What is a source of wealth request?
Due to our AML compliance and alignment with current FATF recommendations and FIAU regulations we are at times required to establish a client’s “source of wealth” as part of our enhanced due diligence responsibilities.
“Source of wealth” is defined as “the origin of the subject’s total assets” and refers to any activity or situation that has generated the individual’s total wealth. Should you be required to provide documentation, which would be used to verify your source of funds, the following documentation could be requested from you:
- bank statements
- Recently filed business accounts
- sale of an asset details in the completion statement
- divorce settlement and court order specifying the written settlement agreement
- inheritance money in the form of the Will statement
Please Note! We will have dedicated staff to facilitate the verification. Please rest assured that all information shared with us will be treated as confidential and that all efforts will be made to assist clients wherever and whenever possible.